by Seth Johnson The US Delegation and various stakeholders are working with an Informal Experts Group on the “Secretary-General’s Report to the World Telecommunications Policy Forum,” which will be the basis for discussions at the WTPF in May. Below is my contribution, posted last Friday evening, edited minimally but adding helpful internal hyperlinks and the [...]
- Preparing for the WTPF: Regarding Opinions for The Secretary-General’s Draft Document
- Routing Around “Traditional Telecommunications” at WCIT: More Comments on Securing the Open Internet in the Transnational Context
- Assessing the Prospects the WCIT Holds for the Open Internet: What the US Delegation’s Contributions Reveal
Other Internet Distinction Posts
- WSIS Performance Measures: Understanding Impacts on the Internet - Mar. 25. 2014.
- Followup to: Conformance and Interoperability Inter-Americas Proposal - Jan. 14. 2014.
- Followup to: Edits to Broadband Inter-Americas Proposal - Jan. 14. 2014.
- To State Dept: Enabling Environment/Capacity Building/Inclusivity - Nov. 26. 2013.
- To State Dept: Cybersecurity, ICT Apps, IP-Based Networks - Nov. 26. 2013.
- Enabling Environment, Capacity Building, Digital Inclusivity: Understanding Impacts on the Internet - Nov. 25. 2013.
- Cybersecurity, ICT Applications and IP-Based Network Issues: Understanding Impacts on the Internet - Nov. 25. 2013.
- Re: Proposals for Modifications to WTDC Resolutions - Nov. 18. 2013.