by Seth Johnson The US Delegation and various stakeholders are working with an Informal Experts Group on the “Secretary-General’s Report to the World Telecommunications Policy Forum,” which will be the basis for discussions at the WTPF in May. Below is my contribution, posted last Friday evening, edited minimally but adding helpful internal hyperlinks and the [...]
- Preparing for the WTPF: Regarding Opinions for The Secretary-General’s Draft Document
- Routing Around “Traditional Telecommunications” at WCIT: More Comments on Securing the Open Internet in the Transnational Context
- Assessing the Prospects the WCIT Holds for the Open Internet: What the US Delegation’s Contributions Reveal
Other Internet Distinction Posts
- Cybersecurity, ICT Applications and IP-Based Network Issues: Understanding Impacts on the Internet - Nov. 25. 2013.
- Enabling Environment, Capacity Building, Digital Inclusivity: Understanding Impacts on the Internet - Sep. 09. 2013.
- Conformance and Interoperability: Understanding Impacts on the Internet - Apr. 28. 2013.
- ISC Comments on Chair's Report on the Third IEG Meeting Preparing for the WTPF - Feb. 28. 2013.
- Letter of Concerned Supporters to Informal Experts Group - Feb. 15. 2013.
- Opinion on Recognizing the Internet Submitted to US Delegation - Jan. 25. 2013.
- Netnod's Exemplary Response to the EU's Public Consultation on "Traffic Management" - Oct. 18. 2012.
- Susan Crawford: We Can't All Be in Google's Kansas - Oct. 18. 2012.